[Close It]

Bead Shak:

Its one stop shopping with Bead Shak! Click on the links below for all your beading needs!

Looking for awesome bead patterns?
We have many to choose from for every Holiday and every skill level!

Looking for beads?
Be sure to check out our
large variety!

Looking for beaded banner rods?
We have them! We have many sizes to choose from

Bead Shak Pattern Club
Come Join The Fun!

<Beaded Banners by Beadshak>

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

Coming Soon ...

Coming Soon ...

Coming Soon ...

Coming Soon ...

Coming Soon ...

Coming Soon ...

Coming Soon ...

Coming Soon ...

Coming Soon ...

 About Us

 

 

Bead Shak

License Agreement

Bead Shak Pattern Club

These Are Just A Few Samples Of Whats Been In The Pattern Club In The Past! Click Below To See What Else We Have To Offer!

Free Pattern Drawing

PonyBeads

Beaded Banner Hanging Rods

Vinyl Caps For Rods

eBay Site

Jens-Junction

Contact Us!

Jenny
Jan
Sales
Customerservice

  When emailing us replace
the AT with @ this helps
to cut down on spam

Don't worry we have beads for all your beaded banner needs!

 

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Fall Beading For Those Upcoming Holidays!

Its hard to believe that the Fall Season is here already it seemed that the summer just zipped by. Fall is a favorite season for many people who enjoy the cooler Fall weather, the brilliant colors of the trees and the upcoming holidays. There are so many holidays coming up and they just seem to sneak up on us all of a sudden.

The Canadian Thanksgiving holiday is fast approaching
and is traditionally celebrated on the second Monday in October which would make it this year October 9, 2006.

The U.S. Thanksgiving holiday comes much later and is celebrated this year on November 23, 2006.

In between those two holidays falls Halloween!

Fall is the time we start to think about the upcoming holidays and then the word Christmas gifts starts to enter our thinking! Now is the perfect time to start those crafting projects for these upcoming holidays so that the Wallhanging, Doorhanger or Seasonal Accent is done and ready to display or wrapped up and mailed out before the day!

I say every year I am going to be ready and have it all done way before but somehow it didn't always works for me. I found though what did help get me more organized and ready was I did a google search for printable lists and came up with lists of all kinds from Shopping lists to Holiday shopping lists, Christmas lists, Christmas Card lists and a lot more.

I printed them out and put down all the names of the people I needed to make something for and then wrote down what I thought they would like, put it on my fridge door beside my calendar and as I thought of more things I thought people would like to have made I could add them and start making plans to do them. I also made a copy of my lists and put them in my purse so that when I was out shopping I could refer to them instead of trying to remember everything I needed to buy to start a project for the people on my list!

Seeing a list of things to do and make and seeing the calendar there with the dates approaching faster every day I did get organized and quickly. This helped me a lot to get things done earlier than I use to have done before!

If you want some Fall decorating ideas we have it all for you! Our Seasonal Accents are the answer to some of your decorating needs. We have for you Harvest Friends the perfect way to celebrate the Thanksgiving Holiday or how about our Spectacular Spooks! Each set is cute, fast and fun!

Our Fall/Thanksgiving Wallhangings include Fall Scarecrow, Happy Harvest and the very popular Harvest Scarecrow. We have added new for this Halloween these already very popular beaded banners, Ghostly Lanterns, Scaredy Cat and Gatekeeper. All these beaded banner are fun to make, designed with perfect detail and a pleasure to hang in any room or door of your house!

Visit our Newest Beaded Banner Pattern page to get more ideas so that you can make the perfect gift this year for all the upcoming Holidays!

~Happy Beading Everyone~

Jenny and Jan






copyright © 2003-2006 the bead shak
all rights reserved

posted by: Bead Shak


Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

del.icio.us tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,





The Bead Shak

The Bead Shak

Written By : -::-Jenny & Jan-::-   The Bead Shak

Posted by :Bead Shak - Fun & Original Bead Patterns,
We Love Beading - The Bead Shak Blog - "Beading Hints, Tips & Bead Shak Updates"