[Close It]

Bead Shak:

Its one stop shopping with Bead Shak! Click on the links below for all your beading needs!

Looking for awesome bead patterns?
We have many to choose from for every Holiday and every skill level!

Looking for beads?
Be sure to check out our
large variety!

Looking for beaded banner rods?
We have them! We have many sizes to choose from

Bead Shak Pattern Club
Come Join The Fun!

<Beaded Banners by Beadshak>

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

 

Coming Soon ...

Coming Soon ...

Coming Soon ...

Coming Soon ...

Coming Soon ...

Coming Soon ...

Coming Soon ...

Coming Soon ...

Coming Soon ...

 About Us

 

 

Bead Shak

License Agreement

Bead Shak Pattern Club

These Are Just A Few Samples Of Whats Been In The Pattern Club In The Past! Click Below To See What Else We Have To Offer!

Free Pattern Drawing

PonyBeads

Beaded Banner Hanging Rods

Vinyl Caps For Rods

eBay Site

Jens-Junction

Contact Us!

Jenny
Jan
Sales
Customerservice

  When emailing us replace
the AT with @ this helps
to cut down on spam

Don't worry we have beads for all your beaded banner needs!

 

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Organizing Your Beading Needles - How Do You?

The other day I went to do a beading project and do you think I could find my needle, nope! I have tons of needles here and use different ones for different sized beads and projects and the needles were no where to be found. I eventually found the one I was looking for and decided it was time to organize my needles so next time around I wouldn’t be wasting time searching for them when I could have been beading, lol!!

Everyone has their own way of organizing their needles but for me I decided to use some old plastic pill bottle containers that were around the house here. I also have different types and sizes of needles so I thought it would be great to organize them by size and type. I wrote onto the sticky labels all the information I thought I would need in order to be able to just grab the right bottle with the right needle inside. You could do the same for yourself with the information you require for your beading needs.

I also had a magnetic sheet around the house that I had gotten at a dollar store for my beaded magnets. I decided to cut a piece of this and put this inside the pill bottle around half of bottle. I left the backing on it as I didn’t want it to be glued in there.

Now when I want a needle I just go to the right bottle, open the top, pull out the little magnet strip and there is my needle.

It works for me and now I can spend more time beading instead of searching high and low for my needles, lol!!

Let us know how you organize your beading needles so that we can share your hints and tips with other beaders!

You can contact us here at :

Customer service - customerserviceATbeadshak.net

When emailing us please replace the AT with @

Don't forget to come and visit with us at Bead Shak with Christmas coming up fast! We have many gift giving ideas and all the supplies needed so its one stop shopping you can purchase your Patterns, then choose your Beads and finish off with the other Supplies like the Beaded Banner Hanging Rods, one click of a button and your done!

~Happy Beading Everyone~

Jenny and Jan



Copyright© 2003-2006 The Bead Shak
All Rights Reserved

Post By : Bead Shak

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

The Bead Shak

The Bead Shak

Written By : -::-Jenny & Jan-::-   The Bead Shak

Posted by :Bead Shak - Fun & Original Bead Patterns,
We Love Beading - The Bead Shak Blog - "Beading Hints, Tips & Bead Shak Updates"